Country Living 2nd Annual Blue Ribbon Blogger Awards






There are a few things in life that chart one's course for certain things. In my case, Country Living magazine certainly charted a course for my decorating style, my approach to bright, clean living and my love of a simpler, less hectic way of life. Growing up a city girl, the idea of country living was a foreign one. But as a young bride starting out in a 600 square foot apartment, the pages of that magazine definitely made a lasting impression. I still keep many of my favorite issues, dating back to early 2000, in a nook above our large bookshelf in the bedroom. I still draw tons of ideas and inspiration for life, work and play.

Needless to say, it is a complete honor to be nominated in the Lifestyle Blog of the Year category this year as well as a nominee for a Readers Choice Award. The competition is spectacular. I feel so honored to be named alongside these other amazing blogs.

If you feel so inclined, I'd love your vote. Everyday between now and September 17th you can vote ~ just click the icon below. Besides the recognition, the award comes with a trip to NYC. And for this girl that has never been to the Big Apple but dreamed of growing up and being an artist in NYC, that would be a dream come true~