And He's Off...

My littlest one started kindergarten last week. He's the one that's almost single-handedly carried Mike and I through some tough stuff over the past three years with his ability to find humor in literally everything. Nothing gets him jazzed more than making us laugh...which isn't hard. This dude is funny.

So off to kindergarten he went on Friday. I cried more than I thought I would. Wasn't nearly as prepared for the final send-off as I imagined I'd be.

The day before school started, Otto and I drove some old country roads. He fell asleep in the car on the way and when he woke up, we were in the woods, off to hike and paint. Then there was ice cream and doughnuts before heading back to the Smith Homestead to brag...of course... to the brothers about the adventure.

The last two pictures are to be credited to Otto Rockand Smith, who takes pictures whenever, wherever he can.











Signature